Sri Sri Yoga Studio - Ho Chi Minh City
We welcome you to the home of Yoga – The Art of Living Sri Sri Yoga Studio in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Come, experience Yoga and wellness in it’s purest form.
The Art of Living Sri Sri Yoga Studio in Ho Chi Minh City brings about a complete package of holistic approach towards health and wellness with wide range of offerings in Yoga and Wellness programs. Sri Sri Yoga Studio is one of the only few yoga studios in Vietnam which offers wide range of authentic yoga classes for all types of individuals and also provide wellness programs for overall well-being.
Yoga programs offered at The Art of Living Sri Sri Yoga Studio introduce you to deep dive and explore the potentials within oneself with a beautiful combination of slow and vigorous yoga sequences, effective breathing techniques and soothing meditations for a deep relaxation experience through yogic stretches.
Soulful Yoga includes Yoga with sound and music, sequential asanas, pranayama & Meditation. This contemporary style of yoga is the combination of sequential flow of postures with specific pattern of breathing in every posture. Each is followed by the other involving variations and counter poses imparting flexibility to the body and stability in the mind.
Traditional Yoga is a blend of energizing and dynamic postures emphasizing on attainment of perfection in every posture. It gives the effective technique in toning up the body thereby gaining strength and stability.
Pranayam and Guided Meditation session involves the unique breathing technique practiced in a definite way energizing the body followed by specific instructions to lead one into a the peaceful journey inwards that calms and relaxes the mind experiencing a deeper state.
Yogic Fitness comprises of a series of asanas cum yogic exercises practiced in rigorous manner involving repetitions and variations imparting muscular strength and flexibility to the body at the same time.
Yoga for Relaxation is a wonderful combination of effective asanas and breathing subtly giving a soothing experience to the body and setting the mind. It improves one’s ability to relax and be more calm and meditative towards the end of the day.
Yoga for Children
Yoga program for children offers unique possibility for every child to experience a joyful blossoming of their natural potential. The program includes asanas, meditations and fun filled activities that help children in all round development.
Teacher Training Program
For individuals who are passionate about exploring career in Yoga, our Teacher Training Program gives wings to fly. Our program gives a unique opportunity to become certified yoga instructors, become part of our global network of qualified yoga instructors and explore opportunities world-wide.
Wellness programs and therapies offered in our yoga studios facilitates our body’s healing mechanism with various powerful ancient Indian techniques that influence everything from mental, spiritual to physical well-being. The programs are designed for people of all ages.
Nadi Pariksha is the ancient ayurvedic technique of diagnosis through the pulse. It can accurately diagnose physical, mental and emotional imbalances as well as diseases. It is a non- invasive science that enables to reach the root cause of health issues and not just address the symptoms.
Nadi Pariksha understands the vibratory frequency of the pulse at various levels on the Radial artery. Subtle vibrations are read at seven different levels vertically downward that help in ascertaining various functions in the body. The pulse, when examined, reveals both the physical & mental characteristics of an individual. This is interpreted in the form of symptoms along with their prognosis, which helps in understanding the cause.
Thus, Nadi Pariksha forms the basis for addressing any ailment in an individual.
An ancient technique of healing from Indian traditions, Marma is a very gentle form of bodywork that enhances the free flow of prana (life force) by releasing these blocks and revitalizes the entire system.
The most restorative treatment for the body and mind, Marma works on the subtle energy points by opening up the energy channels, which in turn works on many levels of the physical, mental and subtle body.
It opens up the energy channels, increases energy and enhances vitality. It releases stress and disease-reversing towards good health and is highly beneficial in the healthy to re-energize and provide a proper flow of energy within the body.
Introducing Mind Body Matrix / Ayur Jagruti, a holistic wellness workshop based on Ayurveda & Yoga to get you close to the laws of nature. Through this program we intend to bring the knowledge about fundamental principles of living and understanding the functions of our body, thus learning to maintain wellness throughout our life.
It will help you to discover a holistic way of living life suitable for your unique personality type (Prakruti), amidst the hectic lifestyle of modern times by adopting the most ancient medical science of Ayurveda.
- Prakruti & Vikruti: Understanding that everyone is born unique, the basic body constitution which distinguishes you from another is Prakruti (the nature of your body) and imbalances susceptible to Prakruti.
- Healthy Food habits: Tips on Nutrition through Ayurveda, which can save you from several digestive and metabolic diseases. How to plan your lifestyle and diet according to your Prakruti and Imbalances.
- How to plan your lifestyle and diet according to your Prakruti and Imbalances.
- Healing Mudras for various illness and easing stretches for various stifling conditions.
- Immunization and Detoxification techniques that can be practiced at home.
‘Ayur’ means life and ‘Soundarya’ means beauty.
This workshop will throw light on what would be the correct way to achieve radiance and beauty through good health, myths relating to beauty, to correct eating habits and share tips related to the use of cosmetics and beauty products.
- Eating right for a beautiful you: You will be learning about the role of diet/nutrition and eating habits to create a beautiful face and body.
- Breathing right for a beautiful you: Breath is a unique link to your emotions and beauty, learning a little more about the power of breath can go a long way to achieving that glowing skin one dreams of.
- Go Natural for your skin: Learn to make and using natural face packs and cosmetics for a beautiful you.
- Ayurvedic Tips: Learn the beautiful technique of self-massage, and other tips to enhance inner and outer beauty specific to your mind and body type.
- Happy Mind for a Happy Body: Understanding emotions and balancing the mind through Ayurveda and much more.
Ayur Sutra paves one’s way to wellness with ancient Indian approach towards life, introducing various programs that act as stepping stones to your health and happiness. Program is encrypted with all that you need to know about Ayurveda.
- What is Ayurveda? Why Ayurveda?
- Basic principles of wellness in Ayurveda.
- How Ayurveda helps you to balance day to day life?
- Concepts of nutrition according to Ayurveda.
- Introduction to Detox – Panchakarma & its benefits.
The workshop guides the parents in learning holistic approaches towards health & wellness of their children
- Knowing how the immune system works in children – how to develop and maintain resistance power?
- Improve and achieve body-mind – intellect developmental milestones in children.
- How to prevent common ailments in children?
- Understand and support developing intellectual capacity and manage emotions.
- Why and how to maintain a daily routine for Kids to help them grow healthy?
YOGA CLASS SCHEDULE
CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
Choose a plan that best fits your schedule and goals. Get 3 Free classes on signing-up for the premium plan.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
215/12 Nguyễn Xí,
Phường 13, Bình Thạnh,
Hồ Chí Minh – 717732,
+84 90 898 12 71
6 am – 9 pm